Pout Erotica

Bringing my erotica to you...

Thursday, December 13, 2007

On the second day of Kissmas...Minnie Miller


Lucien's Love Scene


by Minnie Miller

Mist rose up the wall of Christina’s building and into her bedroom. It became transparent and gradually grew clearer. The full form of a man stood.

Lucien materialized.

She was asleep.

Such beauty, he said in his mind, as he stood beside her bed and looked down upon her peaceful face. The grace of her lovely mouth, dare I kiss it? No, there is a better way.

His breath caught temporarily, passion rose in his body much like the thrill of drinking blood. I will enter her mind, project visions of lovemaking that she won’t forget and lock my thoughts of love in her subconscious. I must see all of her.

He extended his arm, pointed a long finger at her blanket and in a blink of an eye, removed it. Repeating the motion, he then removed her nightclothes. His eyes flashed silver. He whispered, “Ah, yes. Just as I suspected.” Christina had the body of a mature woman, with curves in all the right places and breasts full that looked young and tender. Her skin, the color of caramel matched his; her hair was short and curly with a touch of gray. He expected this.

Lucien continued his head conversations. Must take my time, not frighten the delicate bird. You are mine, my darling. I will have your love. With each blink of his eyes, Lucien planted his lovemaking into her mind, her body, and made her blood boil with lust, yet never physically touching her.

She clasped her legs together tightly, to no avail. Electricity shot to her head. She moaned and twisted, and clasped her legs together again, waging a useless fight. Hot, unseen sex continued to invade her body. Still under his spell, she climaxed.

Lucien, much pleased, left the way he came.

Mist.

Christina fought her way from an emotional sleep, tried to understand what had happened. Her eyes popped open and searched for her night visitor. She sprung up in bed, hot, naked and panting. “What?” she said, searching for her cover. It was on the floor next to the window where he flung it.

She touched her naked body. “My nightgown!”

She shook her head trying to recover her senses. “He was here. I felt him. He kissed me, made love to me, didn’t he? Who else could it have been?”

Untamed tears escaped her eyes. She moved to the foot of the four-poster bed and pressed her cheek to one, blinking. “How strange,” she said aloud, “never before . . . if he, am I? No, it’s not possible to love a man you don’t know, who mysteriously comes and goes. I received sex without the benefit of a human body!”

The experience was beyond her. She pouted, felt cheated. She was denied the opportunity to participate in the uncommonlovemaking. “What happened is so strange, yet so erotic, my head...I’m exhausted. Have I lost my reasoning?”

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

  • At 9:05 PM, Blogger Pout Erotica said…

    Well Ms. Minnie, you were right! Go Lucien, go Lucien...

     
  • At 2:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That was great, Minnie. I feel the need to smoke a cigaraette...and I don't smoke! :)

     
  • At 6:15 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Minnie...uh, uh, uh...

     
  • At 7:55 PM, Blogger Vanessa A. Johnson said…

    Damn, I'll take one to go, please...Minnie, this was such a teaser....Loved the idea behind this one...reminds me of my favorite book, The Hand I Fan With by Tina McElroy Ansa, where the main character conjures up a ghost lover....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home