Pout Erotica

Bringing my erotica to you...

Monday, October 01, 2007

Go Pink for October and Win a Victoria's Secret Gift Card

Many of you know October is Breast Cancer awareness month. As a woman who has fibrocystic breast disease, surgical biopsies and cyst removals, this disease is never far from my mind. But so far, I've been one of the lucky ones whose "lumpy-bumpy" breasts are noncancerous.

With all these things on my mind, I wanted to give away four Victoria's Secret gift card to just celebrate all things feminine. No, no purchase necessary. Just stop by and leave a comment on any of my blogs and that will do. I'll draw a name each week.

And remember, think pink!

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

  • At 10:16 PM, Blogger acdaisy95 said…

    Share the news -- awareness of breast cancer!

     
  • At 12:12 AM, Blogger C.Gwynn said…

    Every woman over 40 needs to get a yearly mammogram. Better to be safe and healthy.

     
  • At 5:56 AM, Blogger bluecat said…

    It's great to see people become more aware of the need for mammograms and cancer screenings. Cancer doesn't just affect the person, it affects the family that loves that person.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home