Pout Erotica

Bringing my erotica to you...

Monday, April 09, 2007

Sex Weed - Part 3

“No!” she resisted stepping away. “I’ll quit this damn job, I’ll run to another state, I’ll do whatever it takes so I don’t have to deal with you ever again.”

Grabbing her arm angered by her defiance, he gritted his teeth and threatened, “I can dial Reed’s number right now without even looking it up. Bet he would love to know that his boy is living out on the streets.”

She stiffened even more and he knew she couldn’t fight him. He could see the thousand of vicious names she wanted to call him, but he was prepared for battle.


Snatching away from him, she turned away for a moment to compose herself. He even thought he saw her sob, but when she faced him, her eyes were dead cold. Her hand slowly raised and began to push her skirt down.

He moved to a chair opening up his pants. “Get on your knees,” he ordered when she came to him.

Her eye twitched, but she didn’t defy him. Lowering to her knees in front of him, she knew what he was going to ask and her eyes were lowered directly on his groin.

He could almost feel the heat of her glare and her defiance made his manhood stiffen more. In the back of his mind he cursed himself for giving in to his lust so easily, but for some reason he couldn’t stop himself. Degrading her, brought a lustful sex monster out of him.

“Take it out,” he ordered.

Her lips trembled, but her hands obeyed him as they plied away his pants and then reached in to remove this thickened member. Dyson forced himself to breath regular as her fingers circumference the base of his shaft and directed the tip against her lips. The contrast of his mocha chocolate skin against her caramel colored brown skin was fascinating. Whether she did it on purpose or it was apart of her resistance, but she took the tip of him and brushed it over her soft pink lips. The groan was his undoing as her wet tongue seared his sensitive skin and he gripped the side of the chair throwing his head back. Her mouth moved deeper until he could feel the back of her throat all over the large tip. Repeatedly, she rose up and then moved right back down, sometimes slow and sometimes hurriedly. Each and every oral stroke felt so damn good.

He heard her take a deep breathe and then a strange sensation seem to squeeze his entire member. Looking down, he could see that she had almost engulfed his entire manhood and there was nothing left to keep him from exploding. When she tried to move away, he held her head.

She first struggled and then he could feel her throat muscles working to swallow his essence. There was no choice in the matter or she would have choked.

Dyson smiled sickly and gyrated his hips to pump what was left into her mouth. When he finally let go of her head, she sprang back falling on her ass. Her eyes had watered because she had not been able to breath with his shaft down her throat and she coughed while wheezing for air.

She used the back of her hand to wipe away his come and then stood up finding her skirt to put it on.

Why the hell had her mouth distracted him so much? He’d wanted to hit that ass. None of the objectives he had planned for tonight with her had been reached.

He looked at his limp manhood and then tucked it away.

Coldly, she asked, “Is there anything else, Mr. Peare?”

“No, Melissa. There isn’t anything else, for now.” Had he pushed her too far this time?

She straightened her clothes and walked out. The only indication that she was angry was that she slammed his office door. Yes, he had pushed her too far.

‘Hell hath no fury like a woman’s scorn.’

Everything in him told him to go after her, but his arrogance and stubbornness wouldn’t allow him to do that. She’d think he’d lost his mind.

Shrugging his shoulder, he told himself she’d be back. She had nowhere to turn to, except Reed and she wouldn’t do that. She wouldn’t dare.

* * * *

All night he tossed and turned until he was forced to jump out of the bed and go into the office. He arranged for the butler to drop his son off. Before going into work, he stopped at the address he remembered Royce saying where they lived. There was a large red sign on the property that indicated it was for sale and there were stickers on the property that said the sheriff department had evicted the persons who lived there and no one was to come inside for any reason. There was no doubt that the house would be trashed in a week from crack heads trying to steal steel and cooper out the house.

He wanted a way to get her to his home and he couldn’t figure out a good plan. If he asked her he knew she wouldn’t do it. His body still craved her and he knew the only way to get her out of his system was to spend more time with her.


She arrived at eight thirty and spent the thirty minutes in the bathroom before her shift as usual. Now that her son told her that they had gotten kicked out of their house, he realized she did this to wash up wherever she could.

At exactly nine, just the way he liked it, she brought his coffee and set it on his desk.

His conscious still bothered him and he didn’t like that.

“Where do you live?” he questioned.

His question caught her off guard. “Why?” she asked looking flustered.

“Because I want to know,” he said obviously. “I went by your house.”

“I don’t live there anymore.”

“I realized that.”

She placed the proposal in front of him. “I’m done with the proposal. Is there anything else, Mr. Peare?”

He narrowed his eyes at her because she was defying him on purpose. “I don’t like my women dirty.”

“Would that hinder you from fucking me?”

“No, but I do like a clean ass and if I have to douse you with bleach, I will,” he threatened.

This time her eyes narrowed. “I’m clean.”

“So where do you live?”

“That’s really-“

He slammed his fist angrily on his desk. The cup of coffee even trembled.

“A shelter, sometimes. During the week we’re fine but on the weekend, we… we sleep in the van,” she answered weakly.

“Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t call protective services.”

“I’m a good mother!” she exclaimed defensively.

“Why the hell can’t you get into a hotel?”

Her lip trembled in defiance and he was reminded of last night’s session. “I have to raise a lot of money in so much time and I can’t do it living at a hotel.”

“Then you’ll stay with me,” he proclaimed.

“No!”

“Give me one good reason you shouldn’t? Who else do you have, Melissa? I’m being more than generous.”

In a whispered disgusted tone, she said, “I won’t be your whore.”

“Fine, then Daniel can just stay with me and you live out on the street. I don’t give a fuck about you. I just want Daniel to be safe and only because Royce would be devastated if something happened to his best friend because of his mother’s stupidity.”


“I won’t leave my son with you!”

“Then you’ll stay at the house. Call the house and tell them to make room for two guests.” He put the proposal in his brief.

When he got off the phone, she asked, “And if I refuse? You’ll call Reed?”

“No. I’ll call protective service and make them take Daniel away.”

“You’re a monster,” she sneered.

“And then I’ll call Reed.” He sipped his coffee hiding his smirk. There wasn’t anything else to say. He could see her will succumbing to his and this pleased him too much. He felt like Caesar. “Move my lunch to tomorrow, cancel my afternoon and make arrangements to come with me.”

Warily she asked, “Where?”

“Don’t worry, Melissa. Just obey.”

Her eyes narrowed to slits and he could just see her hatred for him.

Playing devil’s advocate, he asked, “Do you hate me?”

“Yes!” she sneered vehemently.

“Good. When this is all over, it’ll be that much easier to work for me.”

She stormed out the office and again slammed the door behind her. Damn it was good riling her up.

Sex Weed Part 3 (c) 2007 Sylvia Hubbard

Labels:

6 Comments:

  • At 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ok sylvia you got me hating and loving him he is such a a$$ how in the world do you do it girl

    keisha

     
  • At 5:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That was a great chapter! I feel so bad for poor Melissa. Keep it coming! Tori

     
  • At 6:51 PM, Blogger sydney molare said…

    Sylvia, I'm thinking of a word...it begins with a b and rhymes with witch. You WILL see it if you continue these damn cliffhangers!

     
  • At 2:24 PM, Blogger DeeShaLaToya said…

    Hey good so far.....Are you going to post twice a week or only on MOndays?

     
  • At 4:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Liked Dyson at lot....but he got issues as do all your men. Enjoyed this chapter very much. He's just digging himself deeper. If this is the story you promised us in May, can't wait for you to return home.

     
  • At 9:55 AM, Blogger Sylvia Hubbard said…

    I don't know if I'm going or coming this month. Working offline on Dark Facade so bare with me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home