Pout Erotica

Bringing my erotica to you...

Friday, April 28, 2006

Politerotica Contest Winner-- 1ST PLACE

C'MON CONDI
Timothy Stelly, Sr.

Condi
she of the serious stare
and flipped hair

What I wouldn't do
to thaw U
& warm the dew
so depserate for escape

I can look atcha & see
U haven't been touched right
let me pay U a visit
to the oval orifice
the pink room

Let me strip away that cold exterior
I bet U taste like candy
a caramel apple
or a Tootsie Pop
w/ that hard outer shell
and that sift, sweet center

I'll make U forget about runnin 4 President
I'll make U start runnin
2 my house
EVERYDAY
mornin
noon & night
in search of the serpent that seduces
the darting tongue eager to explore &
yodel in yo canyon

C'mon Condi
Let me be the George in yo Bush
lecher hair down
let's indulge doggystyle
(Hillary joining in is optional)

3 Comments:

  • At 8:11 PM, Blogger Vanessa A. Johnson said…

    Oh, you wicked boy, YOU! Congrats Tim. I'm so proud of you.

    Love & Peace,
    VeeJay

     
  • At 7:04 AM, Blogger Sylvia Hubbard said…

    congrats tim!

     
  • At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Okay, I've got to say this...Tim is a great guy, he brings it strong and correct...But anyone who can go there about doggystyling Condi Rice, and actually make it sound appealing,well he's gotta be really special.

    U da man, Tim!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home