Pout Erotica

Bringing my erotica to you...

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Pout Erotica- 4


YEAR ONE

Throb
My clit spoke to my heartbeat
As I spotted your sexy body
Standing
Waiting…

Bite
First one nipple
Then the other
On to the belly
Hairs at attention…

Pump
My pelvis arched my back
As your limbs closed around mine
Intertwined
Dancing in ecstasy…

Deep
Incredible Hulk me
Then fuck me
Filling every crevice
Every corner…

Suck
How many licks to the center
Of a dick lollipop?
Ah-one…
Ah-two…

Moannnnnnnn
As fingers find my Tootsie roll center
Wet
Pulsing
Wanting…

Explosions
Burst behind my eyes
Caused by your fingers
Your lips
Your dick…

Slurp
The cum rum
From me; from you
Tasting of Hypnotic, Tarantula, Reunite’…
Intoxicating as hell

YEAR ONE


Snap, Crackle, Sizzle!!!!!! Small Packages by Sydney Molare, www.sydneymolare.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home